Geometrical shapes

Arga Dwi Arfiyanto

EK 2C/04

Geometrical shapes

Good morning Mr. Sasongko and all my friends. Thanks for the time that you have provided for me. In the second percentage, I will explain about the geometrical shape. First, I will explain? What is the geometrical shape?”

Geometry is a branch of mathematics that deals with points, lines, angles, surfaces and solids.

1. Line: A line is a one-dimensional shape. You can only move along a line in one direction — forward or back. If you sweep a line sidewise in the second dimension you create a square.
2. Square: Four lines at right angles make a square. A square has a two-dimensional surface. You can move in two directions — forward or backward and right or left.
3. Cube: If you pull a square upwards, you are moving into the third dimension. The result is a cube. Six squares make a cube. Inside a cube you can move forward and backwards, right and left, or up and down — three directions, or three dimensions.

Like as we know, there are three kinds of geometrical shape, which is one-dimensional, two-dimensional and three-dimensional. But I will explain about 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional only. First I will explain about the 2-dimensional.

Two-dimensional form is that can only be viewed from the front or in other words can be viewed from one side only. Two-dimensional form is compounding from 1-dimensional form, namely a line.

There are many forms of 2-dimensional, they are box, triangle, trapezium, and rectangular. The forms of 2-dimensional of course have a circular and knowledgeable. How to calculate the circular is around the length of all the line.

And method for calculating a wide some shape, it depends on what type of building that will be calculated on the width. Now I give example knowledgeable formulas:

Triangle: base length X of a high

Square: length of side2

Rectangle: length X width

Usually 2-dimensional shape is aggregation of 3 or more from the line. Examples are the box, the box made of 4 lines of the same length in a row. And another example is the triangle, made of 3 straight line lines.

At this time I will focus on the triangle. Various kinds of triangular shape, as we already know, sort of triangle is, isosceles triangle, equilateral triangle, any triangle, and the triangle with the angle 90 degrees.

Triangle shapes has many important applications in everyday of life, especially of the triangle 90 degrees shape. This knowledge is called science of trigonometry, this science is also used by a craftsman building that still traditional. Usually the stiff building uses this science to determine the angle of 90 degrees in order. Not like we do using the protractor if will determine the angle 90derajat.

That People who determine that a building or room in order to have a 90 degree angle using a spread three ropes, which have long special, for example, the length of rope is long is 3meter, 4meter, and 5meter. Third strap when connect, one of the resulting corner is 90derajat. So with this procedure the workers can determine the angle of 90 degrees.

And the second I will explain about 3-dimensional shape. I take the example of this is cube. Cube is actually the merging of the 2-dimensional shape.

Cube is a combination of 6 pieces box that connecting to be one. cube also have a knowledgeable but not have any around. However cube and 3-dimensional other certainly has a volume.

Formula from a cube is a x l x t.

So I can explain or I percentage to all of you about 2-dimensional shape and 3 dimensional shape. Good morning and thank you on the attention.

Wassalammu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

0 Responses